Transition Director of the Confidence Business Line Services 12/2015 – 10/2016
Interim Director of the Confidence Business Line Services 12/2015 – 10/2016
Direct report to the CEO and COMEX's member. The managed teams were forming the main IDnomic Business Line: SAAS, Professional services, Key management, Security compliances, WW Software support, Internal IT.
The mission was to recover the Business Unit, destabilized by the sale-out and the loss of experienced staff, manage the carve-out, coach and transfer responsibilities to 2 internal managers. The mission addressed also cultural changes, enhanced IDnomic industrial vision.
30 managed employees, mainly in France.
- Manage teams, improve daily operations and homogenize practices
- Manage Opentrust’s carve-out. Split offices and move teams, migrate common IT systems, write new cross contracts between IDnomic & DocuSign, adapt operations due to additional sales of applications
- Manage several customers’ crisis: Middle-East, Africa and Defense
- Install a new process with sales, secure proposals and partnerships
- Define the IT strategic 3YP and prepare reporting to shareholders
- IOT Security: prepare and coordinate the Go-Live of an European project’s (connected cars)
- Adapt the security target to the new situation and prepare renewal of ETSI trusted certification regarding new European regulation (EIDAS)
- Participate to working groups regarding the editor’s roadmap and DevOPS approach
- Hire, integrate and coach the new CISO and new senior PMs