2007-2010 IBM France
IBM France 2007: 11.000 employees.
Belonging to a team of 30 pre-sales certified IT architects.
- Conduct or participate to French and international proposals.
- Actively contribute to the IBM community, including a corporate taskforce that prototyped advanced cloud industry solutions.
Enterprise Architect, IBM certified
Transition – Interim of a CTO 08/2010 – 10/2010
IT operations’ interim management of an automotive parts retailer.
Pre-sales IT architect 05/2007 – 07/2010
IT Architect of several Build & Run international proposals. Complex designs: EDF nuclear plants, Leclerc e-commerce portal, Total outsourced design authority, …
- Carrefour France: lead architect of a €180M won outsourcing proposal. Characterized by a simultaneous decreasing baseline and 50 employees’ transfer to IBM, this big deal required an important transformation project that I designed and actively presented, increasing customer’s confidence in IBM’s value
- Contribute to 8 outsourced deals (Including 2 worldwide).
- SAFRAN: lead the design team for a B2B portal build & run proposal. The designed solution integrated an object based DBMS with SOA & security IBM products. Define work products for integration by a corporate IBM team in charge of building cloud based solutions.
Audits & consulting
- Audit non-IBM SOA architecture of an Insurance company. The mission successfully addressed recurring incidents unsolved for 8 months and created a momentum allowing customer teams to redefine their software factory
- Define the IT strategy of a worldwide commodities retailer
- Audit a B2B e-commerce site (50M€ annual revenue)