2015 MISSION JRPARIS - INTERIM MANAGEMENT IDNOMIC
IDnomic is the French software editor of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) frameworks for passport solutions. IDnomic is leader in France, Middle-East and Africa. IDnomic is also the leading SAAS provider of confidence and electronic certificates services for more than 120 large enterprises.
Formerly Opentrust, IDNOMIC sold in 2015 its most recent solutions and more than half of employees to DocuSign, an American leader in electronic signature markets. Due to French regulation issues, IDnomic still provides hosting and managed services to DocuSign.
After carve-out, 70 employees. 2016 annual revenue > €12M
Transition Director of the Confidence Business Line Services 12/2015 – 10/2016
Interim Director of the Confidence Business Line Services 12/2015 – 10/2016
Direct report to the CEO and COMEX's member. The managed teams were forming the main IDnomic Business Line: SAAS, Professional services, Key management, Security compliances, WW Software support, Internal IT.
The mission was to recover the Business Unit, destabilized by the sale-out and the loss of experienced staff, manage the carve-out, coach and transfer responsibilities to 2 internal managers. The mission addressed also cultural changes, enhanced IDnomic industrial vision.
30 managed employees, mainly in France.
- Manage teams, improve daily operations and homogenize practices
- Manage Opentrust’s carve-out. Split offices and move teams, migrate common IT systems, write new cross contracts between IDnomic & DocuSign, adapt operations due to additional sales of applications
- Manage several customers’ crisis: Middle-East, Africa and Defense
- Install a new process with sales, secure proposals and partnerships
- Define the IT strategic 3YP and prepare reporting to shareholders
- IOT Security: prepare and coordinate the Go-Live of an European project’s (connected cars)
- Adapt the security target to the new situation and prepare renewal of ETSI trusted certification regarding new European regulation (EIDAS)
- Participate to working groups regarding the editor’s roadmap and DevOPS approach
- Hire, integrate and coach the new CISO and new senior PMs