2015 MISSION JRPARIS - TRANSITION FONCIA GROUP
Foncia is the French property manager’s leader and has also strong positions as real estate agent. French market is divided between numerous actors and influenced by the ALUR French law. Foncia was a family group, has been sold to a bank and in 2011 to EURAZEO and to another investment fund, which wanted to increase the group’s value through a Digital plan and external acquisitions.
6.500 employees. 2015 annual revenue > M€600.
IT Operations Transition Director 03/2015 – 07/2015
Composed from 110 real estate initially independent offices, Foncia uses an ERP based on a client/server technology that it acquired from an editor. IT teams (55 internals) are developing portals for business process dematerialization and interfacing IT from recently acquired start-ups.
Managed OPEX > €10M & CAPEX > €10M. Managed teams: 20 employees + 20 sub-contractors
The CISO, after becoming the IT Operations officer has decided to leave the group. The transition mission was to manage the operational teams (25 internal) but with low relationships with the outsourcers and studies.
- Transition until the new hired manager; extension for assisting him on several actions
- Normalize outsourcers relationships. Weekly review a critical infrastructure project
- Manage a software compliance
- Manage a call for tender concerning cloud providers
- Interim IT management of a Digital program: device selection, specification of the building inspection mobile application
- Interim IT project management of a business solution for merging real estate accounts
- Mission challenged by the joint additional leaves of the CIO and the IT solution director. This conducted me to directly address the digital officer and the Financial & accounting Deputy
Mission challenged by the joint additional leaves of the CIO and the IT solution director. This conducted me to directly address the digital officer and the Financial & accounting Deputy.